Bed / Bath: 4 / 2
Parking / Fee: 2 Car Tandem / $350
Laundry: In Unit
Kitchen Type: Gourmet
Utilities Included: water and garbage
$1000 MOVE-IN DISCOUNT!
Rarely available - an air conditioned 4 bedroom condo in Potrero Hill!
Just steps away from a myriad of coffee houses, restaurants, bars, parks and grocery stores near trendy 18th and Connecticut!
Walkscore 93! Square footage is over 1400sf!
This is a 3-level City view condo with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
* Best weather in the City
* Gourmet eat-in kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, Bosch 5 burner gas stove, Bosch oven, microwave and refrigerator
* Stainless steel appliances, Carrara marble counters and plenty of solid cherrywood cabinets and counter space
* Spacious living room with City and Hills views to the north and west
* Large private deck with City views
* 4 bedrooms - 2 on the same level as the kitchen and living room. 2 on the lower level with the deck
* 2 fully remodeled Carrara marble bathrooms (one per floor) with heated floors (like the Ritz Carlton!)
* Beautiful hardwood floors, crown moldings and recessed lighting
* Parking for 1 medium size car (an X5 will fit) in the garage (side x side with one other car) and one in the driveway for $350/month (not in tandem with any other car in the building!)
* Storage galore! In the hall, on the deck and multiple closets in the condo including organized closets in the bedrooms
* 2 sets of washers and dryers -- larger full size set in the garage and a 2nd set in the condo
* Midnight and shear shades in all the bedrooms and regular/shear for all other windows (by Smith and Noble)
* Double paned windows throughout
* Pets will be considered
* Water and garbage included in the rent
Available around October 15, 2023.
Only one other condo in the building; the owner of that condo is there only 1/2 the month.
Oracle Park, New Golden Gate Warriar Stadium and UCSF campus nearby (15-20 min walk).
Walk 1/2 block to restaurants like Pera, Sunflower, Chez Maman, Mochica, Plow, Papito and Umi to name a few.
Whole Foods, Safeway and Good Life Market close by.
Easy access to both 101 and 280 freeways.
Bus lines 10 and 22 as well as Third St light rail to downtown only blocks away.
22nd Street CalTrain going south is a 15 minute walk away.This is a non-smoking unit.
|Bed/Bath||4 / 2|
|Lease Term||1 Year|
|Parking / Fee||2 Car Tandem / $350|
|Utilities Inc||water and garbage|
|Flooring||Hardwood & Carpet|
|Unit Amenities: Air conditioned!|
Location: 18th at Connecticut Street, San Francisco, California
*NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION AND SOURCES HEREIN. ALL PROPERTY DETAILS AND INFORMATION ARE DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW ALL INFORMATION AND ANY TRANSFER DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROPERTY.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.