Bed / Bath: 2 / 1.5
Parking / Fee: Garage / $
Laundry: In Unit
Kitchen Type: Large Gourmet
Utilities Included: water and garbage
Beautiful Pacific Heights 2 unit building on lovely Octavia Street near Green. This Victorian era property offers distinctive period detail with large windows, high ceilings, along with modern upgrades and finishes. The lower flat is spacious - over 1600 sq ft - and has been completely renovated.
- Hardwood floors / high ceilings / large windows
- Large living room with expansive stick-style bay window
- 2 bedrooms with hardwood floors/ built-in closet organizers
- Large, open kitchen with all new custom cabinetry, grey quartz countertops, Miele appliances,
large center island ideal for entertaining
- French doors open up to deck off of the formal dining room, no yard access
- Renovated bathrooms feature new custom cabinetry, Caesar stone, Italian tile, Grohe fixtures
- Generous closet space and storage in unit
- In unit stackable laundry
- Parking for 1 car in the garage
- no pets
Easy walking to shops, cafes, boutiques of Union Street. Bus lines nearby.
This is a non-smoking unit.
|Bed/Bath||2 / 1.5|
|Lease Term||1 Year|
|Kitchen Type||Large Gourmet|
|Parking / Fee||Garage / $|
|Utilities Inc||water and garbage|
|Unit Amenities: Quaint Victorian Street in Prime Location|
*NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION AND SOURCES HEREIN. ALL PROPERTY DETAILS AND INFORMATION ARE DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW ALL INFORMATION AND ANY TRANSFER DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROPERTY.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.