Bed / Bath: 2 / 1
Parking / Fee: Available / $200
Cat & Dog Negotiable
Laundry: Laundromat nearby
Kitchen Type: Remodeled
Utilities Included: none
Must see this spacious Edwardian apartment located in the Inner Richmond on a lovely tree-lined street. This unit has been tastefully renovated yet retains decorative features of an earlier era: coved ceilings, decorative fireplace and mantle, original built-in and brass hardware.
- hardwood floors
- living room with large bay window overlooking tree-lined street
- pocket doors close off 1st bedroom with closet
- 2nd bedroom smaller with closet and big bay window
- renovated bathroom
- remodeled eat-in kitchen with stainless steel refrigerator, gas stove/oven, and ample cabinets for storage
- large windows bring in ample day light.
- parking available for an additional monthly fee of $200
No onsite laundry but several laundromats nearby
This area of the Inner Richmond is a walker's AND biker's paradise. Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike. Transit is excellent and convenient for most trips. Presidio is 2 blocks away, shops and restaurants of Clement Street are less than 1 block away.
Please email me with questions and request to view.
firstname.lastname@example.orgThis is a non-smoking unit.
|Bed/Bath||2 / 1|
|Lease Term||1 Year|
|Pets||Cat & Dog Negotiable OK|
|Parking / Fee||Available / $200|
|Unit Amenities: Great Location off of Clement Street|
*NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION AND SOURCES HEREIN. ALL PROPERTY DETAILS AND INFORMATION ARE DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW ALL INFORMATION AND ANY TRANSFER DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROPERTY.