Bed / Bath: 2 / 1
Parking / Fee: Easy Street / $
Laundry: In Unit
Kitchen Type: Upgraded
Utilities Included: water and garbage collection
Lovely Victorian apartment building situated on a tree lined street in the heart of Noe Valley. Location is ideal - quiet, yet near local eateries, shops, Whole Foods Market, and boutiques of 24th Street. This is the top floor unit of 3 - a 40 step walk up. Loaded with period detail and charm!
- Large Bay windows in living room, parlor, and bedrooms bringing in natural light
- Large, sunny living room with decorative fireplace
- 2 bedrooms sit just above the tree line with views of Twin Peaks
- Formal dining room with built-in cabinet
- Bathroom with clawfoot tub
- Kitchen with granite counter tops, gas stove, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Laundry room off of kitchen with washer/dryer
- Ample storage in unit
Pet will be considered
This is a non-smoking unit.
|Bed/Bath||2 / 1|
|Lease Term||1 Year|
|Pets||Cat, Dog OK|
|Parking / Fee||Easy Street / $|
|Utilities Inc||water and garbage collection|
|Unit Amenities: Walk to bus lines, shops, cafes|
Location: Noe at 26th Street, San Francisco, California
*NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION AND SOURCES HEREIN. ALL PROPERTY DETAILS AND INFORMATION ARE DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW ALL INFORMATION AND ANY TRANSFER DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROPERTY.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.