Bed / Bath: 2 / 2
Parking / Fee: Garage / $0
Laundry: In Unit
Kitchen Type: Gourmet
Utilities Included: Water, Garbage & Gas
This stylish 4th floor 2bed/2bath condo features stainless steel gas appliances and a washer dryer. There is ample closet space, a walk-in closet in one of the bedrooms. The surfaces in the bathrooms and kitchen are granite.
- Hardwood flooring
- Modern kitchen with gas appliances
- Granite kitchen and bathroom surfaces
- Master bedroom with en suite bath
- Walk-in closet with organizers
- Parking & storage included
- 170 Off Third is located across from Oracle Park.
- Local restaurants include Tony's Slice House, Saison, & Townsend Cafe.
- 2 blocks to CalTrain and close to 280 and 101.
- Full club room with kitchen, HDTV, lounge
- Patio with BBQ, pool and jacuzzi
- Panoramic view from the roof deck
- Movie Theater
- Fitness Center
- 24-hr Security
170 Off Third has a fun community atmosphere. The centrally located club room and the pool/hot tub area and available to all residents of the building. Available for entertaining guests, parties, and pot-lucks or just hang out. Lounge on the couches or on the pool deck. A BBQ is located adjacent to the club room. Free WI-FI throughout the club area.
Not finding that perfect San Francisco apartment, condo, home or loft? Feel free to contact me regarding the San Francisco leasing and relocation services provided by J.Wavro Associates Inc.This is a non-smoking unit.
|Bed/Bath||2 / 2|
|Lease Term||1 Year|
|Parking / Fee||Garage / $0|
|Utilities Inc||Water, Garbage & Gas|
|Flooring||Hardwood & Carpet|
|Outside Area||Roof Deck|
|Unit Amenities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Club Room, Movie Theater, Fitness Center, Roof Deck|
Location: King at 3rd, San Francisco, CA
*NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION AND SOURCES HEREIN. ALL PROPERTY DETAILS AND INFORMATION ARE DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW ALL INFORMATION AND ANY TRANSFER DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROPERTY.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.