Bed / Bath: 2 / 1.5
Parking / Fee: Garage / $
Laundry: In Unit
Kitchen Type: Modern - AEK
Utilities Included: water, garbage, internet/basic cable
Spacious 2 bedroom flat on Chestnut Street near Gough Street. This 1920's Marina Style property is spacious and ideally located near the shops of Chestnut and Union Streets, few blocks from Moscone Park, Fort Mason and an easy commute downtown. It is fully stocked with appliances, chinaware, utensils, cookware, glassware, linens and towels.
The flat is over 1500 sq ft and features:
- large, furnished formal living room
- large, formal dining room with formal dining table and buffet
- master bedroom with large closet, queen size bed , dresser and desk
- second bedroom with queen size bed, dresser and walk-in closet overlooking lovely garden and backyard
- large, upgraded eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances. - in unit laundry
- water and garbage included
- absolutely no pets or smoking
- 1 car parking in garage
- 6 month minimum
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.orgThis is a non-smoking unit.
|Bed/Bath||2 / 1.5|
|Kitchen Type||Modern - AEK|
|Parking / Fee||Garage / $|
|Utilities Inc||water, garbage, internet/basic cable|
|Flooring||Hardwood & Carpet|
|Unit Amenities: Great Location near parks, shops|
*NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION AND SOURCES HEREIN. ALL PROPERTY DETAILS AND INFORMATION ARE DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW ALL INFORMATION AND ANY TRANSFER DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROPERTY.