Bed / Bath: 3 / 2
Parking / Fee: Available / $200
Cat & Dog Negotiable
Laundry: In Unit
Kitchen Type: Upgraded
Utilities Included: none
Must see this spacious Edwardian apartment located in the Inner Richmond on a lovely tree-lined street. This unit has been tastefully renovated yet retains decorative features of an earlier era: coved ceilings, decorative fireplace and mantle, original built-in and brass hardware.
- hardwood floors
- living room with large bay window overlooking tree-lined street
- pocket doors close off 1st bedroom with closet
- masterbedroom with renovated marble bath en suite (shower only)
- 2nd full bathroom, with shower over claw foot tub
- formal dining room with built-in
- remodeled kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, ample cabinets for storage
- 3rd bedroom off of kitchen or home office? Large windows bring in ample day light.
- private laundry room off of kitchen with washer and dryer
- parking available for compact car - additional fee $200 per month
This area of the Inner Richmond is a walker's AND biker's paradise. Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike. Transit is excellent and convenient for most trips. Presidio is 2 blocks away, shops and restaurants of Clement Street are less than 1 block away.
This is a non-smoking unit.
|Bed/Bath||3 / 2|
|Lease Term||12 Months|
|Pets||Cat & Dog Negotiable OK|
|Parking / Fee||Available / $200|
|Unit Amenities: Upgraded with nice finishes!|
Location: 5th at Clement, San Francisco, CA
*NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION AND SOURCES HEREIN. ALL PROPERTY DETAILS AND INFORMATION ARE DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW ALL INFORMATION AND ANY TRANSFER DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROPERTY.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.