Bed / Bath: 2 / 1.5
Parking / Fee: Garage / $
Laundry: In Unit
Kitchen Type: Modern - AEK
Utilities Included: water and trash
Spacious 2 bedroom flat on Chestnut Street near Gough Street. This 1920's Marina Style property is located near the shops of Chestnut and Union Streets, few blocks from Moscone Park, Fort Mason and an easy commute downtown.
The flat is over 1500 sq ft with hardwood floors and carpet in bedrooms. Features include:
- large formal living room opens to formal dining room
- upgraded eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- in unit laundry
- deck off of kitchen leads to common yard
- water and garbage included
- no pets or smoking
- bedrooms are divided by long hallway, and 1.5 bathrooms
- 1 car parking and storage in garage
- Available now
This is a non-smoking unit.
|Bed/Bath||2 / 1.5|
|Lease Term||1 Year|
|Kitchen Type||Modern - AEK|
|Parking / Fee||Garage / $|
|Utilities Inc||water and trash|
|Flooring||Hardwood & Carpet|
|Unit Amenities: Great Location near parks, shops, deck, backyard|
*NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION AND SOURCES HEREIN. ALL PROPERTY DETAILS AND INFORMATION ARE DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW ALL INFORMATION AND ANY TRANSFER DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROPERTY.